Course Builder Access
Library staff cannot link items to your Blackboard course until we are granted access to your course. In order to give library staff "course builder" access:
- Go into the Blackboard course for which you would like to grant access.
- Under the Control Panel, click on Course Tools.
- Click on More Tools, and then select Request E-Reserves.
- You should see an Instructions page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the Gelman Library System radio button.
- Click the Submit button.
This will give library staff the ability to link electronic reserves.