Vision Magazine 2017
- Improving the Student Experience Through Support for Teaching How does a 21st-century university prepare its graduates for the challenges of a globalized, networked world?
- Expanding Opportunity with Online Learning We shop online, get our news online, even meet our spouses online.
- The Voluntary Library Gift: Enhancing Your Library Environment The GW Libraries—Gelman, Eckles, and the Virginia Science and Technology Campus Libraries—are a home away from home to many GW students.
- Preserving the Legacy of the Mount Vernon Seminary and College When Elizabeth J. Somers arrived in Washington, D.C. in 1863, no school existed to educate girls above the elementary grades.
- Building the Twenty-First Century Classroom Raised on a steady diet of digital images, text, and other media, in a networked world buzzing with digital devices, today’s students—and increasingly, faculty—are digital natives.
- Learning from a Leader: The National Churchill Library & Center As both scholar and statesman, Winston Churchill is a fascinating figure for his courageous leadership and his steady diplomacy in uncertain times.
- Filling In the “Missing Maps” of Hurricane Matthew Although GW is almost 1,500 miles from Haiti, when Hurricane Matthew battered the Caribbean nation, students and library staff rushed to help.
- Corcoran Archives Open to a Queue of Ready Researchers Preserving the history of Washington, D.C., through documents, photographs, and other archival materials is one of the major undertakings of the GW Libraries’ Special Collections Research Center.
Full List of Articles
- Welcome from the Dean of Libraries and Academic Innovation
- Building the Twenty-First Century Classroom
- Learning from a Leader: The National Churchill Library & Center
- Expanding Opportunity with Online Learning
- Improving the Student Experience Through Support for Teaching
- Center for Undergraduate Fellowships and Research: Connecting Students to Research Opportunities
- Center for Undergraduate Fellowships and Research: Meet Our Newest Partner in GW Libraries and Academic Innovation
- The Voluntary Library Gift: Enhancing Your Library Environment
- Preserving the Legacy of the Mount Vernon Seminary and College
- Data Throughout the Research Lifecycle
- Making the Connection: An Interview with Student Liaison, Yesenia Yepez
- Filling In the “Missing Maps” of Hurricane Mathew
- DCAAP Uncovers Black History Collections for Research
- Corcoran Archives Open to a Queue of Ready Researchers